Friday, November 04, 2005

TO: GRACE

: . . C U Z Y . . :
dearest gracie, it's another 20 days to ur return
jus cant wait to see u and gif u a nice warm hug
u've been missed dearly.

i'm sorry i havent been dere for u as often as u needed me.
i'm sorry i havent been getting enough calling cards to call u.
i'm sorry i din send u any parcels now & then to cheer u up.
i'm sorry i cant be dere to support u in studying.
i'm sorry if i wasnt enough help at all.

ur entry/special dedication to me on my birthday was splendidly written
it moved me to tears. it was lookin at e pics dat made me tink so much abt all e memories. esp those on my 17th birthday, where u planned e surprise for me. u nvr failed to be e sparkle in my life. thank u so much for everything. i really duno who i'd be wifout u cuz. thank u so much for ur support thru all dis grt distance. thank u for ur strong faith in me.

i jus want u to noe u mean alot to me. dun ever ever doubt dat for 1 sec ure not impt ok. u'll always be my dearest n bestest cuzy ever. no one will ever replace dat position u hav in my heart. ure always in my thots.

love u cuz. take care.
i'll see u soon.

No comments: